Jandy Plus Pump for In Ground Pools (Various HP)
The Jandy Plus pumps are designed with the high performance of a larger pump in a compact body, which makes it a great choice for pool and spa renovations, in-foor cleaning systems, spa-jet boosters, solar energy heating systems, and small equipment areas.
- Available in highly effcient two-speed models, which can save up to 60% on electrical consumption compared to single speed pumps.
- Designed with Jandy's patented Quiet Technology for whisper-quiet operation.
- Powerful, efficient, compact high-head pump
- Large trap basket for increased debris holding capacity
- Ergonomic Cam-Lock Lid with easy-to-read aligning indicators
- Comes complete with 2" x 2 1/2" quick-connect unions
- Ideal for in-floor cleaning, spa-jet boosters, and solar systems
Florida & California Residents
Effective 3/15/12 Florida and California state residents have a new law governing pool pumps and pool pump motors. The new law requires residents that need a new pump or motor, 1 HP or larger, MUST either replace with a 2 speed or have a variable speed motor.
DO NOT INSTALL OR OPERATE THIS PUMP UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND FOLLOW THE OWNER’S MANUAL WHICH IS INCLUDED WITH THIS PUMP AND WHICH IS PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW OR UNDER “MANUALS AND FORMS”. THE OWNER’S MANUAL CONTAINS IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION. FAILURE TO FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OWER’S MANUAL COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS INJURY INCLUDING ELECTRICAL SHOCK AND SUCTION ENTRAPMENT AND EXPOSURE TO PRESSURE FIRE AND BURN HAZARDS. CHILDREN SHOULD BE SUPERVISED TO ENSURE THEY DON’T CLIMB ON THE PUMP.
THIS PUMP SHOULD BE INSTALLED AND SERVICED ONLY BY A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL. ALL WIRING MUST BE DONE BY A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN TO ENSURE COMPLIANCE WITH ALL STATE AND LOCAL CODES. FAILURE TO WIRE THE PUMP CORRECTLY COULD CAUSE AN ELECTRICAL SHOCK, DAMAGE THE PUMP MOTOR AND VOID THE WARRANTY.