- This liner will work with either 48 or 52 inch constant depth swimming pools and will not work if you have an expandable liner.
- The high temperature curing, computer controlled process insures that 100% of the material is Vulcanized to the highest possible tolerances.
- Vacuum Sealing, high volume air pumps combined with electronic air filter remove all impurities before bonding.
- High Pressure Heat Bonding, computer balanced combination of high pressure and exact temperatures insure a void-free permanent bond.
- The most technically advanced radio frequency (R.F.) vinyl welding reduces the chance of cold spots in seaming process.
- Lap welded seams, unlike butt-welded seams; reduce both lateral and vertical tension.
- Quality control inspectors, inspect every liner during the welding process.
- Hand folded flat, to reduce wrinkles unlike automatic packers that twist and force the liner into the box, which can cause permanent creasing.
** All of our liners are made in North America from virgin vinyl.
The liner warranty is based on gauge.
- 20 Gauge = 20 Years
- 25 Gauge = 25 Years
- 30 Gauge = 30 Years