We are currently having issues with our 800 #, please call 716-773-7500 ext. 256, Thank you for your help in this matter.
Pool specialists available 7 days a week.
Your Source Code: LS19PQC
- Hayward® Heatpro For Inground Pools (Various Btu)
Hayward® Heatpro For Inground Pools (Various Btu)
Freight Shipping Required
This item requires freight shipping due to its size or weight. Please read our freight shipping policy before placing your order.
Estimated Freight Charge: $170
Want to start your pool season early and save up to 80% in operating costs? The HeatPro Heat Pump gives you the perfect water temperature without a big increase in your electrical bill. Hayward builds a heat exchanger that will heat your pool water more efficiently for a fraction of the cost of natural gas or propane.
Titanium heat exchanger heats the water through the system without any corrosion and enabling maximum heat transfer. A vinyl coated steel screen protects the evaporator from damage. Plus, it features an easy access electrical panel and compact footprint for easy installation.
- Quiet Technology: Profiled fan blade design provides improved airflow and quiet operation. Acoustic compressor cover further reduces compressor sound levels.
- High-performance evaporator coil and union connections: Ultra Gold corrosion resistant coated evaporator coil fin for increased durability near coastal and other corrosive environments. 2-inch x 2½ inch Union Connections for high-efficiency plumbing and easy installation and maintenance.
- Digital L.E.D. Control Panel: Easy to read digital temperature display with electronic frost control and temperature lockout capability.
- Round Base: Compact footprint allows for easy installations, is ideal for retrofit replacements, and has integrated hurricane tie-downs to meet local codes without the need for accessory kits.
- The Hayward heat pump pool heater is free of defects in materials and workmanship for two year for parts
- Warranted for one year for labor.
- The compressor component has a five-year limited warranty and a two-year warranty for parts and labor.
- The titanium tube component for the heat exchanger has a ten-year warranty.
- Hayward will not void this warranty due to improper pool chemistry.
- This is only valid if the product is installed according to the Hayward specifications.
(No replacement parts)