Manufactured of ultra-strong, super dense mesh that blocks virtually all sunlight but still lets rain and melting snow easily drain through. A LOOP-LOC mesh safety pool cover is the perfect choice for customers who want less light and debris in their pools, but still want the one-of-a-kind protection of the only pool cover proven safe and strong enough to support an elephant
- The Polyester Bonded Thread used in Loop-Loc covers is 30% stronger in thread size which produces a higher margin of safety in all seams.
- Double perimeter webbing and double-thick straps give our covers an incredibly high break strength.
- Extremely high-strength, non-corrosive type 302 grade stainless steel springs for superior weight-bearing capacity.
- The large X-tacking on LOOP-LOC straps is sewn manually for precise placement and maximum strength.
- We use 87% black yarn in our fabric for superior UV stability.
- Chafe strips are manufactured with exclusively virgin material – not "regrind," which tends to stain decking.
- Non-corrosive aluminum tips are double-notched for stability.
- We sew the webbing to the cover using contrasting white thread, instead of black, to ensure that not a single stitch is missed.
- So unique, it's patented. Only LOOP-LOC comes with the CABLE-LOC™ and patented GAPGUARD® Child Safety Intrusion Barriers, Protect-A-Gap® and Aqua-Loc® zipper treatment. These treatments close the dangerous gaps created where raised obstructions meet the pool covers edge, so there's no way children or pets can slip through.
- Proven to not only meet – but exceed – ASTM standards for Safety Swimming Pools Covers F 1346-91. All LOOP-LOC mesh covers also have undergone extensive outside testing through Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.) and have earned the U.L. seal of approval for safety swimming pool covers.
NOTE: For this safety cover to work properly, your pool must have 3’ or more of concrete around the perimeter, there must not be any protrusions from the deck within 12” of the edge of the pool (such as slide or diving board mounting brackets, hand rails, ladders, etc.), and the pool must be the exact size (within 3 inches) and shape specified by the product description (including size and position of steps and no more than a 2’ radius at the corners) for any product warranties to apply.
NOTE: Standing in the SHALLOW END and looking towards the DEEP END is how you determine which side your steps are on, right or left.