It's the only solid safety pool cover that:
- Premium coated vinyl material with enhanced 100% polyester Rip-Stop Scrim.
- Bounces back better and drains super fast. No more ugly pockets of water and debris that is found with other solid vinyl pool covers.
- Requires no pumping, scrubbing or heavy maintenance like solid waterbag covers. And it's much lighter in weight than typical solid vinyl pool covers, so putting it on and taking it off your pool is a snap!
- Fits any pool or spa perfectly, from a simple square to a complex installation with a custom pool cover.
- Blends beautifully into any backyard décor. It's available in your choice of green, blue or tan. Other colors besides Green are more expensive and are considered custom.
ULTRA-LOC III Is Revolutionary. Here's Why:
- Blocks 100% of sunlight.
- Faster draining! Its unique material "bounces back," so water quickly finds mesh drainage panels!
- Exclusive computer-aided design ensures a perfect, custom fit for any shape or size pool.
- Backed by a 15-year pro-rated warranty.
- 33% lighter than typical solid vinyl cover material!
- Stays tight and beautiful year after year, in any weather!
- Available with or without mesh drainage panels. Pool Covers without drainage panels blocks 100% of sunlight and is sold with an automatic pump, which must be used at all times to meet ASTM safety cover standards.
Standards and Certifications
LOOP-LOC Covers not only meet, but exceed ASTM standards for Safety Swimming Pools Covers F 1346-91. And to show our commitment and dedication to the safety and security of your children and pets, all LOOP-LOC covers have undergone extensive outside testing through Underwriters Laboratories (U.L.) and have earned the U.L. seal of approval for safety swimming pool covers.
NOTE: For this safety cover to work properly, your pool must have 3’ or more of concrete around the perimeter, there must not be any protrusions from the deck within 12” of the edge of the pool (such as slide or diving board mounting brackets, hand rails, ladders, etc.), and the pool must be the exact size (within 3 inches) and shape specified by the product description (including size and position of steps and no more than a 2’ radius at the corners) for any product warranties to apply.
NOTE: Standing in the SHALLOW END and looking towards the DEEP END is how you determine which side your steps are on, right or left.