Get everything you need to install a bottom drain to your above ground pool in 1 easy purchase. Easily gain control of directing the water and enhanced safety as you install the bottom drains and meet the required regulations in your area.
Note: This will fit up to a 30' round pool.
- 4-way valive
- 2 bottom drains w/ anti-vortext covers
- 25' of 1½" flexible PVC hose
- Quick disconnect fittings
- All necessary clamps and fittings
- Roll of teflon tape
- Locate the center of the pool and install center drains at least 3' apart from one another
- Dig a trench 4" to 6" deep. The trench should lead out and under the bottom channel of the pool to the area where the filter will be set
- Connect the hose to the fittings and bottom main drains, using teflon tape on all threads. Clamps should grip on the ridged portion of fittings
- Before packing the trench with dirt, tape over the main drain openings and screw holes so as not to get dirt into screw holes. Do not pack the trench with sand
- Leave hose at least 6" long on the outside pool wall for hooking up to the filter. Check with local codes to see if this hose length needs to be longer