The Split Blocker Pool Cover is both an economical and effective choice for your winter closing needs. It is both lightweight and easy to install. The Split Blocker cover comes in reversible green or black and keeps unwanted items from falling into your swimming pool while closing it up for the season.
- Won't crack, split or tear from the cold! Our winter covers are made strong, durable and tough enough to withstand a cold, harsh winter season
- Lightweight, making it easier to put on and take off of your swimming pool as well as taking up less space for off-season storage
- Super strength interlock weave will last longer and won't rip, fray or come apart.
- 4' of overlap used to compensate for lower water levels, use of an air pillow and the swimming pool top rails
- Includes a vinyl coated cable and winch
- Protect your swimming pool against rain, snow and high winds. It is highly recommended that all excess water be removed from atop the cover during the off-season to elongate the longevity of the material
- The installation of a winter cover will likely require some assistance from friends, family or a friendly neighbor. In advance of seeking help, the water level should be lowered beneath the skimmer, winter plug inserted and the water winterized with closing chemicals
- Pool Size: 33' Round
- Overlap: 4'
- Total Cover Size: 37'
- Double grommets every 2'
- Cover has a 12 x 12 scrim per square inch
Air Pillows are recommended for use with your Ripstopper® Cover
Click HERE to purchase Buffalo Blizzard® Air Pillow separately.
Ripstopper® are available that include a complete set of the recommended closing items at a discounted rate.
Click HERE to purchase Ripstopper® w/ Closing Kit
- 5 year full warranty
- 15 year limited warranty