Card On Guard features their BioPhotonX™ UV Light Conversion Technology, to capture and magnify UV lights to break down portions of the water molecules that reform to create free radicals that may attack.
- Saves you money
- Less Maintenance
- Healthier Bathing
- More natural and enjoyable water
- Better for the environment
How to use:
- Place Card On Guard in your pool or hot tub after testing pool/hot tub to ensure chlorine/bromine is at 2 ppm.
- The next time you would put chlorine, bromine or other sanitizing chemicals into your water, reduce the amount you use by 50% (i.e. if normally using 4 ounces of chlorine, reduce to 2 ounces; if 2 tablets normally used, reduce to 1 tablet)
- On your next regular water quality check, if free chlorine or equivalent quality measure is in the acceptable range (1-2 ppm for chlorine/bromine), reduce the quantity of chlorine (or other chemicals) by another 50% (i.e. if 4 ounces originally used and initially reduced to 2 ounces, then reduce to 1 ounce).
- Decrease or increase the amount of chlorine/bromine you add based on free chlorine/bromine level readings of weekly water tests.