Replacement Kit for use with Kayak Pools®
Eliminate the need to drain your pool for the winter with the Skimmer Plug System!
- Hayward thru-wall skimmer
- 3-way ball valve
- 2 main drains
- Skimmer Plug
- Return fittings, plugs, hose adapters & clamps
- 35' of flexible PVC
- Locate the center of the pool and install center drains at least 3' apart from one another.
- Dig a trench 4" to 6" deep. The trench should lead out and under the bottom channel of the pool to the area where the filter will be set.
- Connect the hose to the fittings and bottom main drains, using teflon tape on all threads. Clamps should grip on the ridged portion of fittings.
- Before packing the trench with dirt, tape over the main drain openings and screw holes so as not to get dirt into screw holes. Do not pack the trench with sand.
- Leave hose at least 6" long on the outside pool wall for hooking up to the filter. Check with local codes to see if this hose length needs to be longer.