Always have piece of mind with The Poolguard® Safety Buoy Pool Alarm. The Safety Buoy Pool Alarm is designed to be used in any above ground pool, including quick set, soft-sided and portable above ground pools as well as spas and some small inground pools. Poolguard's alarm is the only floating alarm NSF Certified to the ASTM F2208 Pool Alarm Standard.
Works with pools 30' in diameter and pools up to 16' X 32'
- Alarm when removed from the pool making it tamper proof
- When you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it in sleep mode
- Automatic wake-up will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed in the pool
- Comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200' and comes with a 12-volt power supply
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately 1 year
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm will chirp every 20 seconds when the battery is low
- Tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08
- Ideal for above ground pools, especially soft-sided portable pools, as well as spas and small in-ground pools where mounting the alarm to the deck is not possible
- Only floating Pool Alarm on the market that uses Sub-Surface Detection Technology