We are currently having issues with our 800 #, please call 716-773-7500 ext. 256, Thank you for your help in this matter.
Pool specialists available 7 days a week.
Your Source Code: LS19PQC
- Poolguard® Safety Buoy Pool Alarm
(Click image to enlarge)
Poolguard® Safety Buoy Pool Alarm
Ships today if ordered in the next:
Same day shipping if ordered by 3 P.M (EST) Monday - Friday
The Poolguard® Safety Buoy Pool Alarm is designed to be used in any above ground pool including quick set, soft-sided and portable above ground pools as well as spas and some small inground pools. Poolguard's new alarm is the only floating alarm NSF Certified to the ASTM F2208 Pool Alarm Standard.
- Tamper Proof: will sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep Mode: when you would like to use your pool, simply remove the alarm from the pool and put it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: will automatically wake up and run a system test when installed in the pool.
- Comes with an in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft., and comes with a 12-volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works with a 9-volt battery (not included), with a battery life of approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the poolside alarm will chirp every 20 seconds when the battery is low.
- Works with pools 30' in diameter and pools up to 16' X 32'
- The Poolguard Safety Buoy has been tested and certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F2208-08.
- Ideal for above ground pools, especially soft-sided portable pools, as well as spas and small in-ground pools where mounting the alarm to the deck is not possible.
- Only floating Pool Alarm on the market that uses Sub Surface Detection Technology.
(No replacement parts)