Rx Clear® pH Minus helps to prevent cloudy water and scaling by lowering the pH and alkalinity to their proper levels, not exceeding a pH level of 7.6. Rx Clear® pH Minus is a safer and more cost-effective alternative to muriatic acid.
- If alkalinity is too high, pour in one spot of the pool water
- If pH level is too high, pour evenly over the pool's surface
- If pH level is 7.6-7.9 add 0.5lbs per 10,000 gallons of water
- If pH level is 8.0-8.4 add 1lb per 10,000 gallons of water
- If pH level is above 8.4 add 2lbs per 10,000 gallons of water
Dry Acid Equivalents to Liquid Muriatic Acid
10 ozs. = 1 cup
2.5 lbs. = 1 quart
10 lbs. = 1 gallon
Keep Your Pool Balanced
Reduce hazy, murky, or cloudy pool water due to high pH. To keep your pool water at the proper pH range use Rx Clear Swimming Pool pH Minus. Test your water with a testing kit.
It will slow the rapid dissipation of chlorine caused by acidic water that will help reduce eye irritation or redness, and is soft on the skin helping to reduce itchy or irritated skin after swimming.
Swimming pool pH reducer is made of granular sodium bi sulfate and will act quickly to correct your pool's pH level to re-establish an ideal swimming environment.