Our Rx Clear® Ultra Mineral Remover is a non-toxic, non-phosphorus formulation for the control and prevention of scale and metal staining in swimming pools. When applied as directed, Ultra Mineral Remover is compatible with all pool surfaces including vinyl liners, and can be used with other pool treatment chemicals. Apply this remover to your pool water and swim immediately after application!
- Prevents metals from staining pool surfaces
- Prevents & removes calcium scale from pool surfaces
- Swim immediately after application
- Extends the life of salt generator cells and generators
- 100% natural and non-toxic
- Environmentally safe
Directions for Use:
- Add 1 quart (32 oz) of our Rx Clear® Ultra Mineral Remover to 10,000 gallons of water, by pouring into the skimmer or walking around the perimeter of the pool while the filter system is operating.
- The initial application may deplete the chlorine level in your pool following application, test the free available chlorine and adjust accordingly.
- For Calcium Hardness levels less than 300 ppm: add 6 ounces per 10,000 gallons of pool once a month
- For Calcium Hardness levels greater than 300 ppm: add 6 ounces per 10,000 twice a month.